Wednesday, June 9, 2010

If I were a real Lady, I would refrain from kicking you in the balls...good thing Im not a real Lady

Ok, seriously? Let me just say: YES, I KNOW I have gained some weight lately! You really think you needed to inform me of this? Like I wasnt already aware? Not only are you people (god help me if I ever find out who you really are...damn anonymous comments on formspring...) so fucking rude, but you are also incredibly retarded. I am working on taking the stupid weight off, but thats rather difficult when you are stressed out of your fucking mind, and have been for over a month now, and happen to be a stress eater. Being depressed never helps that either. OH! And having your entire back burnt to a crisp so you cant do the crunches you do everyday. I dunno about you, but those factors would hinder any weight loss planned, dont you think? And to the fucktards who posted those two comments on my formspring, which I immediately deleted, how about you stop being such pussies, get off stupid anonymous websites and say that shit to my face so I can promptly punch you in the jaw for being little bitchy assholes?
Just wanted to say thanks for ruining my day even more than it already was. You guys are awesome.

Peace and Love
Stay Classy

1 comment:

  1. what?!!!! omg if anyone says shit about my sexy bird ill kill them! wtf?! people, grow the f up

    ReplyDelete