Thursday, April 22, 2010

Courderoy Jacket? Really? Please man, it's 2010.

My history teacher is so sad. He wears the same tannish/brown courderoy jacket every other day and it just hangs on his thin little body...He looks like hes going to kick it any minute now. And sometimes I wish he would...god this class is so boring. Thank god I finally figured out how to hook up my wireless! And no, it did not take me 2 semesters to figure this out, Ive only been trying since tuesday. And yes, I am still taking notes while I do this and facebook and twitter, dont you worry. Im good at multitasking :) He has a strange mouth twitch he does when he asks us a question and we all just stare at him with blank looks like "Really? What, you want us to talk? And use our brains? When you wont open the door to allow the air from the windows actually move so we're not baking in this tiny little oven? Please."

One hour and 5 minutes until this class is out and I can head back up to my dorm and get ready to go out to the football pep rally at Club Venue tonight! CCSU represent!! The theme is blue and white to represent and support our school...and I have nothing to wear. I know how Im doing my make up, I have a pretty good idea how Im doing my hair, I know where Im going before hand....but for the life of me, I cant seem to put together a blue and white outfit! Green and white? No problem. Black and white? Piece of cake. Hell, grey and white, sure, can do! But blue and white? Somehow so much harder....damn our school colors and my wardrobe....

Ok, back to history class right now...Ill probably make another post at some point this class. If not-

Peace and Love
Stay Classy

No comments:

Post a Comment