Friday, April 30, 2010

Lucky Number 3?

So this morning after breakfast and some COD with my friend, we headed on down to the Cirque Du Central (a corny little like, three activity carnival thing central put on in the student center circle) and I won a fish. Yes, thats right, you read that right, a fish. One of the stands was "Fish Pong" where you had to shoot a ping pong ball into one silver and one regular of the keg cups set up in half a beer pong table style. If you did that you won a Betta fish. I put my awesome beer pong skills to use and sunk one silver and one regular. I walked away from the game a blue Betta fish. Soooo random. I named him Poptart :) But now I have to go out and buy a bowl and fish food for him, and I cant do that until tomorrow morning. Poor Poptart, hope he wont mind staying in his little plastic tub without food over night! But I am currently taking bets on how long dear Poptart will manage to stay alive. Ive had 2 Betta fish before and they both committed suicide on me. Not joking. Heres hoping Poptarts a trouper!!

But Im going to go get ready to go out to dinner tonight with Mike and Gareth and Gareth's BMW girl, take that Scott, you fucktard-stalker.

:)

Peace and Love
Stay Classy

No comments:

Post a Comment