Tuesday, April 27, 2010

LC!!!!!!!

Im in a very strange mood tonight internet. Im not sure I can really describe it, but for your sake I shall try. Im a combination of happy, sad, stressed, excited, confused, disappointed, content, annoyance and a little bit of scared. Not sure I can explain all of the emotions Im feeling, especially on an open blog like this, but I will explain some of them.

Lets start with happy! :)
The new and final season of The Hills is on tonight at 10:00pm! (Half an hour bitchesssss) The roomie got me into The Hills and this weekend there was a marathon of all the seasons as a catch up. I watched MTV religiously for that. I cannot wait for 10. Also I got to hang out with a bunch of people I dont always get to hang with too often today, which made me happy, had alot of fun with them. Also got to see someone for a bit today-but this contributes to a few other feelings so Ill come back to that one. And I dunno, I just have a happy feeling that keeps coming back and forth.

I said sad too, not really sure I can explain that one too well here, its kinda a combination of a few things. School and grades, some friends, choices, just a bunch of things. Not sure what else I can say right now. So moving on.

Stressed. Oy. Where to begin with stressed?? SCHOOL. Actually, yupp, that just about sums it all up. School, grades, classes, my stupid advisor, or lack there of rather, less than 3 weeks left of my first year of college. How did I do? Lets not go there right now. Lets just say I see some summer classes in my future. Ughhhhh way way way way too much to do in such a small amount of time. For other people this may not be such a big deal, but Ive never exactly been what you would call "school smart". School has just never been my forte. Im stressing out mad hardcore right now...My chin has actually broken out in a small rash from all of this stress. Can you say ew? And soo uncalled for? Ugh. It makes me think of that episode in Sports Night, only Im not trying to cover it up with a band aid like Dana, I chose the foundation route. Ok, moving on.

I really dont feel like explaining my emotions anymore because then this post will be ridiculously long and obnoxious, but I suppose I can do one more.
....Hmm, maybe not, all the feelings left cant really be explained. I mean, the confused feeling is about a few things, boys being the main part, as per usual :p, but I dont really know how to explain much else. So I guess my work is done here....

15 minutes until LC and Heidi and Jackass Spencer and Whitney and Audrina and Lo and mmmmm, Brody.... ;) AHHHH pumped!

"Alejandro" by Lady Gaga is one of my new favorite songs right now, I cant stop listening to it, it makes me so happy lol. I dont care what anybody says, I <3 Lady Gaga

And Im currently listening to "Pieces" by It's Alive, courtesy of my favorite DJ/Bartender friend Alex :) I love this songgg

Ok, ten minutes left, the roomie and I are going to get into pre-Hills mode now.
Goodnight Internet!
Happy watching!!!

Peace and Love
Stay Classy

1 comment:

  1. aw bird, i watched too :)
    and also, im here for you. im feeling those same emotions right now too. ugh

    ReplyDelete