Thursday, April 22, 2010

Blog Blog Blog Blog

Soooo, first day of actual posting...blogging? Blogging. It is a gorgeous April day, and its thursday!! So besides the weekly festivities (which I will sadly not be participating in this week because of the obscene work load that has been dumped on me out of no where, sad face) thursday also means that I have a lovely long break between my 11-12:30 english class adn my 6:45-8 history class, and then my weekend begins! Yay no friday classes :)

Ok, time to vent about my classes and the ridiculous teachers that come with them. Lets start with my english teacher. Where to begin with Professor Foster.....the words "Who the hell gave her a teaching license??" comes to mind. Those words also pop into my head everytime I go to math...but thats a different rant. My english teacher thinks that teaching means standing practically ontop of our desks when shes talking, so close that we can count the pores on her face, ew, and then wonder why we all keep moving backwards towards the back of the classroom. She also things that homework and papers and tests should not be announced until the day they are due, or 5 minutes before we have to take then, then complain to us about why she never has any papers to grade and give back to us, or how our test scores are always so low.....I mean, seriously? And on the rare occasions that she tells us about an assignment, she is so vague Sherlock Holmes couldnt figure out what she is telling us to do. I detest this teacher soooo much. Im restraining from saying "hate" because I always get chastised everytime I do :p

Well, thats all I have to complain about...right now...going to go watch Wendy Williams with the roomie.

Peace and Love
Stay Classy

No comments:

Post a Comment