Friday, April 23, 2010

Mmmm...Dunkies...

Wow, apparently I was hungrier than I though. I just bought a coffee coolata and a cinnamon raisin bagel from Dunkin Donuts, and I just like inhaled that bagel. It was so tasty....

Oh my goodness, two out of the three people talking to me on facebook need to stop. I have one of my ex's that I exchange words with like every other month, this guy I hooked up with a bit, but Im bored of him now, except he really likes me, and then one of my really good guy friends all talking to me at once on facebook chat. The first two need to go away, I am done talking to them right now. And the third needs to initiate the conversation a little more lol. God my ex is chatty today...hes writing me like paragraphs ans Im responding with one word answers. Think he cant take a hint? Oy. And I just stopped responding all together to the guy I hooked up with...yet he keeps talking....boys are stupid.

I really should be doing homework right now, especially considering Ive been up since like 12, it is now almost 5 and Ive gotten absolutely nothing done. But I just am sooo not motivated today. Im so tired, my brain is just blank. Bad.

Wow, I really didnt think I would actually write in this thing, but its kinda addicting and therapeutic. Its like having a journal, only its digital and you actually want people to read it. This could be a good thing for me. Thank you Bethany! Haha Oh my goodness, Bethany and Ben come home to the states sunday!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!! Pumped. I cannot wait for this. Although, the only down side is that since Ill be going up with my family to my grandmas to pick them up from the train station and have dinner and whatnot, Im going to miss the CCSU bike and car show and the nerf war that night :( I was really looking forward to all of that. But seeing my sister is kinda more important. I miss her!!

Fuck I need a nap. Getting in a 3 am and having my phone go off non stop since 8 am makes me a very tired person. And Im most likely going out to another club again tonight!! Ahhh the life of a a college student....

Alright internet, I have to go force myself to be productive for a bit.

Peace and Love
Stay Classy

1 comment:

  1. hell yeah I'm more important than some cars!\
    sheesh...

    ReplyDelete