Friday, April 23, 2010

My legs are going to hate me...

So last night was the first time I have seen Venue packed like that since last semester when it was still under original management and was still good. There had to be close to 500 people there! Goooo Central! :) But yes, last night was A LOT of fun! Except my legs are killing me, did soo much dancing. And a lot of people didnt even bother with the blue and white outfits, so I really didnt need to spend so much time trying to figure one out. Oh well.

I so do not want to get out of bed. So Im not going to haha, I just brought my laptop into bed with me and Im watching the catch-up marathon of The Hills on MTV.

This is pointless, my brain is not functioning at all right now. Write back later.

Peace and Love
Stay Classy

No comments:

Post a Comment