Monday, April 26, 2010

Oof-a-roonie

Sorry blog world, its been like, 2 days since I wrote in hurr. I am very sleep deprived, sick, and hopped up on Advil and NyQuil and I just got back from model practice.

But yayyyyy!!!!! Yesterday the parents and I headed on up to my grandmas house because Bethany and Ben are home from England for the week!! They caught an earlier flight/train/bus/Idk I dont remember and surprised us by showing up about 2 hours early :) I missed them so much <3 And today we had a family dinner, Thanksgiving part 2 plus Ben's late birthday cake (Bethany deemed it "Aprilsgiving") complete with some of my aunts and uncles and *gasp* Stephen!

I started watching Chelsea Lately and lost my train of thought...I blame my cold and the NyQuil...that and the fact that Im an ADD child...details.

Either way I really dont have much else to say right now. Oh! Except that the boy did end up coming over and I only got 2 hours of sleep saturday night. I blame him for killing my immune system with lack of sleep and causing me to get a cold. But other than that, good night, good weekend :)

Goodnight internet

Peace and Love
Stay Classy

No comments:

Post a Comment