Monday, May 3, 2010

Bagels and Bananas

Sorry to my few followers for not writing anything for a few days. How you managed to still function without a new post from me is just simply unfathomable!

Anyways.....
Just got back from my advising appointment....this summer and next semester is going to be funnnnn...stupid grades and classes and old advisor putting me in wrong classes and all this other bullshit I have to sort out....too much stress being added onto all the other stress I already have. And to think if things go the way I want Ill never be out of the education system....

Wow.....this is bad...I just had a staring contest with my fish...I lost. I really need to start getting more sleep. No more 2 am cookie or tostitos chips runs to be eaten on one of the upper levels of Copernicus garage....yeah, you know who Im talking about :p

But, I swear I had a point to writing this post....I just cant for the life of me remember what it was....sooo...if I remember what it was Ill let all two of my followers know :)

Peace and Love
Stay Classy

No comments:

Post a Comment