Thursday, May 6, 2010

But I want a Ring Pop....

GOD history class is boring......
Dick teacher decided to call on me at the beginning of the class too. Fucking political cartoons....I dont understand them! I have no insight about the one you put on a powerpoint! Dont ask me "what I notice about it", because I dont notice anything except the artist is a really bad drawer...although I have a hunch thats not what my teacher was going for. So I just read the speech bubble that the fat guy representing Corporate America said and sent strong mental signals to the Mr. Sad-Courduroy-Jacket-Man to stfu and leave me alone. No luck. He kept prodding me asking me what this meant, and what that meant. If I knew I would have said it in the first place!

Ok, I vented a bit, its ok now.

OOOOOOOMG, fashion show is tomorrow night!!!!!! :D :D :D
Alex promised to bring me a blue raspberry ring pop tomorrow night. Its my engagement ring bahaha. He better remember the rock, or there will be issues :p
Omg, I have noooo idea what to wear to the afterparty!!!!!! :o
I dont know what to wear to the club tonight either, but tonight is a little less important than tomorrow night. Just a bit.
Ughhhhh, so much going on in my mind!

Had my last ID class today. Thank god/kinda going to miss it. Despite the fact that the class was at 9:30 am, and the reason why I was in it, it was kinda a fun class. The teacher was pretty cool and my group was alot of fun, as was everyone else in that class, with a few exceptions lol. Also, this was like my only contact with Jack for the last half of this semester. I dunno what happened with us. Everything is just mad confusing there...I dont even want to get into it, its too confusing for me to even try to sort out. But today we walked out of the classroom at the same time and were walking the same direction around the building and we had like, a nice little conversation about our teacher and drinking for Cinco de Mayo last night. Probably the last time Ill ever get a chance to talk to him. Nice way to end that relationship. Sadly.

Ughhhh, 15 minutes left....fuck, why cant he just let us out early?? No one is paying ANY attention to him! No one is answering any of his questions! ...Except that guy. Right. Ok, NOW no one is paying any attention to him. Ugh!

Sooo, I must be mad stressed out again, my chin broke out in the itchy rash again. Fucking A. Like I need one more thing to remind me of how stressed I am and to make me even more stressed. Stupid stress....

8 minutes left...

Wtf is this guy even talking about?

6 minutes left...

I have so much studying to do for finals, not like its going to help me.

4 minutes left...

Do I want a bagel after class?

2 minutes left...

Yes, yes I do.

TIME TO GO!! :D

Take it easy interneters


Peace and Love
Stay Classy

No comments:

Post a Comment