Saturday, May 22, 2010

Holy Summer Batman!

Well shit readers!
Its summer!!! I finished my freshman year of college on friday. Im fucking pumped. I cant believe its summer already, it doesnt feel like it.
Went to the mall with my birdies today, and Tyler and his new boyfriend :) They are sooo cute together. We had an epic game of mini golf after wards too. We got there right when they were getting ready to not let any more games start, but we got the lady to let us go. Literally, by like the 16th hole we were the only people left. Period. No one else on the course, the lady in the rent hut was gone, the ice cream shop was all closed up, it was so funny. Such a fun night :)
Ugh, but now Im home and dont really know what to do with myself (hence the blogging about nothing)

Ok, this was really pointless, I have nothing else to say. Sorry for wasting your time interneters. Love you!

Peace and Love
Stay Classy

No comments:

Post a Comment