Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Well fuck this shit

Arrrggggggg damn me and my exceptional facebook stalking skills!!!
Now I am mad at myself, and kinda sad. I was doing really good. Now I miss him again. Fuckin A. There's not even anything to miss! It was nothing! We had an unspoken understanding!!! And I had to go and ruin it for myself by starting to like him.
And now Ive managed to find his facebook...with his pictures...and I dont even have the nerve to friend him. Doesnt seem right for me to, considering. Maybe Ill work up enough courage sometime during the very dead middle of the summer. Ill be safe then since Im not coming back to CCSU next year so I dont have to worry about ever seeing him again. Ever. So the coast will be clear for a random, awkward friend request....cant wait. Ish. Oh I dont know.
Im pathetic.
Whatever, Ive got my bio final tomorrow, I need my sleep.
Granted it is at 6:30 pm and I will be sleeping late and taking a nap...but still.

Signing my sad ass off.

Peace and Love
Stay Classy

No comments:

Post a Comment