Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dont worry, I havent forgotten about you...

I really dont have anything to write in here right now, but I havent made a new post in a while, so I feel I should say something.
On that note, I do have plenty to say, Im just not sure I want to say it all out loud. Most of my thoughts Id rather keep in my head right now. Maybe later. Lets just say like I said in my last post, a lot of stuff is going on in my head right now, too much for me to even sort out. Im surprised with everything thats going on right now Ive managed to keep it all together, Im applauding the fact that I havent totally snapped yet. I have a feeling that will come later. It is not avoidable. Damn you final week adding farrrr more stress to my plate than I need right now. Stupid finals.....

On that happy note, I remembered I guess I do have stuff to write. Went to a car show in Windsor Locks, or some town with a "W", where ever Porter and Chester Institution is, with Mike and Gareth. Was there from 11 to about 6:30. It was mad fun. Long, with lots of just standing around, but even that was fun. The sun was a lot stronger out than I thought it was supposed to be today, and it was out for the whole day, not a lot of cloud break. Needless to say I look like a lobster. I am in such pain right now, I am so burnt. All over my arms, my chest, the back of my knees, my thighs, my feet around my sandals, and my face. Mainly on my right side though, apparently I was standing with my right side facing the sun the most.
But my face, oy. Go google Kim Kardashian sunburn and take that picture of her horrible sunglasses tan, but imagine it only on the right side of her face, because the left side was covered by bangs. Thats my face right now. Yayyyy for cover up :)

Right, but Im fucking mad tired right now. Ive been up since 8, walking around and standing about 7 and a half hours, and all in the direct sun, which makes you tired anyways.

So, night all!!

Peace and Love
Stay Classy

No comments:

Post a Comment