Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A little Monster with some Monster

Afternoon blog stalkers :) Im taking a break from my studious studying of biology to write down some pointless nonsense. Just for you. I love Monster, such a yummy drink. Grnated, Monster Import is better in my opinion, but this was free, so its ok. And Im listening to Monster by Skillet on my iTunes right now, love that song.

Ok,, I dont know why you needed to know any of that.
If you cant tell Im in a slightly better mood than I was last night. Only a little bit though. I think I would be happier if it wasnt cloudy and coldish and rainy outside right now, but sunny and 80s like its supposed to me tomorrow and friday. Oh my goodness, I have my bio final tonight, then after that, only two more finals and I am done with my freshman year of college!
Granted, it doesnt really mean much since I wont be returning to CCSU next semester, there isnt even a small doubt in my mind now. Which makes me really sad because I love it here, like alot. I dunno what other people complain about. Sure, its not like, the BEST school ever, but I love it here, its kinda like the home I prefer.
I really fucked up this whole year. There has never been a time that I want to go back and re-do more than this whole year. It comforts me to know that it wasnt entirely my fault, although at the same time it really is. I really wish I was coming back next semester, more than anything, I want to be back here so badly. But its not going to happen. At least not for a semester or two, and even then, theres no guarantee, I would have to re-apply and everything, and that probably wont go to well.

Chug chug chug my energy drink....Im going to need another one soon. Now if only my bank wasnt retarded and like lost the money I put in yesterday. Im hoping that for some reason it just took a while to transfer over into my checking, even though I used my debit to buy a chicken ceasar wrap from Underground Deli right after I put the money in and it worked, but Ill go check the ATM again later, and my money better be in there. Or else Im going to have to wait until after my final tonight, or actually probably tomorrow since the book store will be closed that late, when I sell back my bio book and hopefully get a good amount of money for that beast of a book.

I am in such a strange mood right now. Im like happy/content/mad/sad/spiteful/depressed/mad stressed. I dont think its healthy to have that many emotions going on at once. Especially in a girl, our bodies and minds are already intensely complicated as it is.

Well, I suppose I should go back to studying so I dont fail this final too miserably...

Peace and Love
Stay Classy

No comments:

Post a Comment